We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, so if we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using any of our websites, then you can be sure that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Euro Business Solutions Ltd may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. Therefore you should check this page from occasionally to make sure that you remain comfortable with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 December 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company Details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Primarily we gather this information to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, eg changes to contact details
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send informative emails about new products and services, special offers, critical information or other information which we think you may find interesting using any of the contact details which you have provided
- From time-to-time we may also use your information to contact you for customer satisfaction purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may also use the information to customise your website experience according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. If you use any of these links, you should note that we do not have any control over the website you have linked to. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may however use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, please email support@EuroBS.co.uk or write to Euro Business Solutions Ltd, Euro House, Satellite Park, Macmerry, East Lothian. United Kingdom EH33 1RW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.