WE ALWAYS WANT TO HEAR FROM TALENTED IT SUPPORT ENGINEERS !
At Euro Business Solutions, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
Below you'll find details about us and what we're looking for in an individual as well as what's on offer!
Working with Euro Business Solutions
Euro Business Solutions Ltd has been providing excellent IT support and expertise to the small to medium enterprise (SME) market since 1997, so we know what we're doing!
We work with a range of organisations and that's what keeps us abreast with technology as no two organisations are the same.
It’s not just the flair and knowledge to provide top class IT support that we require, we also want people who have an enthusiastic attitude and want to do their job to the best of their ability.
The wonderful people who make Euro Business Solutions such a great company to work for, and to work with, are:
• Personable, Trustworthy, Friendly
• Resourceful, Committed, Reliable
• Loyal and Determined
• Logical, Methodical, Communicative
• Motivated, Enthusiastic, Team Player
Join Our Team
Euro Business Solutions are considered to be a reliable, proactive and effective trusted IT partner. Our team of professional engineers deliver excellence in everything that they do. Our working environment is friendly, professional and relaxed. No two days are the same. We have high standards and our mentality is that the views and input of all employees is valued. We work together and with leading IT vendors, which also means there is room for professional development; new skills and experiences are attained through hands-on training and deployment of these solutions. We also promote and encourage our team to be the best that they can be, by providing learning platforms that lead to recognised Microsoft qualifications.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience providing top class technical support to users with varying levels of technical ability via telephone, email and remotely
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Microsoft Server operating systems
• Strong understanding of AV technologies and experience of their administration
• Natural interest in IT with a desire to stay abreast of new technologies
• Good knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches
• Reliable, responsible and trustworthy with an excellent attitude
• Self-motivated, patient and you remain calm under pressure
• You have the tenacity and dedication to pursue an issue from beginning to end
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and escalate accordingly
• You have an enthusiastic, thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
Sound like you? Feeling interested? Reach out with a covering letter and your CV and let us know about you, you can send it here: email@example.com